Fantasy alongside reality

Bad news never had good timing.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Will.

I feel immensely proud of myself because I didn't pon cca today. Hahaha. Though initially I had intended to, and despite whining and punching and annoying the hell out of Chester during practice for making me go.

Overall, it's been a good couple of days. Kickboxing yesterday was an awesome workout! I look forward to PE elective every Tuesday, yay (: I'm starting to hate school lesser? ..maybe I'll take this statement back one day haha.

Anyway,
1) I've stopped piano, upon discussion with the parents who strongly feel I should. I guess I'll take my Diploma like, after As (hopefully).
2) I'm gonna attempt to diligently read the papers and my The Economists (which are stacked up somewhere in my room still untouched and unwrapped) whenever I'm free. That is, after I finish Harry Potter hahaha Kelvin sent me the book which he d/led cos some quack was so free to type it all out and upload it on the net. 0.o
3) I had seriously considered withdrawing from RJ and going to like SIM uni or overseas or smthg, but after much discussion with my dad I have newfound determination to stay on here and persevere (and we're gonna prove them all wrong).
4) To sum it all up, there's only two months to Promos, hence I can't afford to waste anymore time. Three more months for him, so we're gonna work hard together.
5) Sacrifices and new resolutions. I hope I can follow through. That would be the greatest achievement for myself.

Okay, back to Econs and Harry. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home